7.22.2010

Twelve

In this outfit:
  • JCrew Cardi
  • JCrew black skinny patent belt
  • Splendid tank
  • Anthro Circle the Globe Skirt
  • DSW rosette sandals
  • Iridescent glass pendant necklace:  gift from mi madre
Definitely decided this skirt was a good purchase!  Does anyone else love living by rules?  Am I the only person out there who generally likes following rules?  I created an additional rule for my 30 for 30 - this skirt must be worn at least once a week while the challenge is still on.  



Today I feel festive because these colors (yellow and purple) are those of my college sorority.  I also think that the necklace helps pull the look together.  What do you think?


Not much else to say except that I feel pretty today! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the yellow skirt...definitely more versatile than expected. love your 12 of the 30 so far and I cannot wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete