7.26.2010

Eight and Fifteen

Worn last Sunday for a shopping trip:


  • Navy JCrew hoodie
  • AE tank
  • Wet Seal skirt
  • Sperry Boat Shoes
What,  you say?!?!  Shopping.  Relax relax, I didn't buy a single thing for myself, I was buying necessities for my son, who is rapidly outgrowing all of his clothes.  I was a good girl!  My husband accused me of diverting my shopping desires to children's clothes purchasing...but again I can explain. 
We live:
  • Two hours from the nearest
    • Target
    • Kohls
    • Anything but Walmart, Shopko, Maurices
  • Four and a half hours from the nearest
    • Major shopping center or source of interesting retail therapy
You can feel sorry for me now, I feel sorry for me all the time.  We happened to be in the 2-hour range from home, so I took the opportunity to pick up a few winter things for the little boy while I could and they were on sale.

I digress.... 

And worn this Sunday to dinner at my in-law's house:
 

  • AE tank
  • Target shorts
  • Sperry boat shoes
It was a warm day here in northern Michigan so I kept it simple.  I ran through the sprinkler a few times with my son and I stood him on the grass to see if he liked it.  He was smiling....then we both got pelted in the face with water because I wasn't paying attention to the sprinker on the way back around....and he cried.  Sprinkler games were over after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment