7.27.2010

Seventeen


In this outfit:
  • Hollister top
  • Volcom Dress
  • JCrew belt
  • DSW ruffle flats
The temperature in my office has been so variable lately, and luckily I have been dressed as irratically as those temps, and it's been working out for me.  Yesterday it was a freezer in my cube, and I was wearing pants.  Today it is stuffy, and i'm wearing what looks like a mini skirt.  Boderline inappropriate in my office...what are they going to do - send me home?  Yes please!


So I'm over half way through this challenge.  How am I feeling about it?  I kiiiiiinda want to quit, but I won't.  I am starting to feel like I didn't pick enough 'different' things to make 30 different looks, and I feel so boring when I wear a plain cotton top with khaki shorts, but in all honesty, that says a lot about my style.  I should have picked a few more prints.  I think the next time I go on a shopping trip (end of August, yay!) I will try to pick up a few more accessories.  You've seen almost all the jewelry I own, and all but 1 or 2 belts and a handful of ribbons/sashes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment