7.26.2010

Six and Thirteen

Worn last Friday:

 In this outfit:
  • BCBG cardi-wrap
  • Splendid tank
  • JCrew patent belt
  • Express Capris
  • DSW sandals
I know this is less than exciting, but I had to re-create this look at home because I never took a picture at the office.  I still loved the look for casual Friday at the office.  This is how I wore it most of the day:
And this is how I also could have worn it:

 And worn on Friday, 7/23/10 and to my nephew's 2nd birthday party:


In this outfit:
  • JCrew Cardi
  • AE tank
  • Gap sash
  • Express Capris
  • Sperry boat shoes
  • Necklace: Claires?
We have casual fridays at my job, which infers we can wear jeans.  Most of the people I work with dress 'casual', imo, every day, so I usually look more dressed up than everyone else...which makes me just like a million of you readers out there, right?!?

I feel like a little present wrapped up in this sash.  Perfect close to yet another unfulfilling week of work.  Have I mentioned that I'm dying to be a SAH mom?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment