7.19.2010

Nine

Nine.  Wha-What you say?  What happened to Six, Seven, and Eight?  They are coming to you soon!  I still need to photograph them...no cheating, I promise I stuck to the rules over the weekend.


In this outfit:
  • JCrew Cardi
  • Anthro blouse (ca 2005)
  • Anthro Odille skirt via ebay
  • JCrew Patent Belt
  • Anthro wedges (ca 2005)
I'm back in the work bathroom, today folks, and I am pleased with the way this outfit photographed!  The colors are a little wacky again, mixing of orange, cherry, and lavender.  I think it works!

I wear almost all of these items to death, but I've never worn them together in an outfit.  The blouse has pretty pintucking and eyelet detail, and I feel like a girly girl every time I wear it!  It is starting to get dingy, and I'm desperate to find something like it to alternate wearings!  I found it in the sale section (like most all things I buy at Anthro) and it was a size 2, huge on me, but I had to have it.  My husband's aunt altered it for me, and it fits wonderfully now, and has been a wardrobe staple for 5 years.  How many people can honestly say they do that with much of their wardrobe?

Same for the shoes, bought them at the same time, and after this challenge is over they are taking a trip to the shoe repair place.  They need some TLC.  I love them and their flirty little leaf detail.


Check out the cute detail on the lining of this skirt.  Anthro does such an amazing job of adding touches like this to their clothes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment