7.12.2010

One



In this outfit:
  • Steve n Barry's blue button down
  • Express denim crops
  • Banana Republic Studded Belt
  • Sperry boat shoes
  • Munchkin:  Mine
Where: running errands with my son, cooking dinner, and playing:)

This is a boring first outfit, but in my defense, it was a rainy sunday and I very easily could have stayed unshowered and in sweatpants. Rather than delay starting my '30' and thus allowing the shopping ban to last longer, I had the motivation to pull this together, and I have to say I looked better than 99% of the people I ran into at the grocery store, which is not hard to do around here:)

Anyways, this button down is so versatile except that it is too short to tuck in, which is how I envisioned the outfit before actually getting dressed. I think I may have shrunk this, because I also remember being able to roll the sleeves and button them as designed, but they also seemed too small to accomplish this.

If you don't have a pair of dark denim crops like this, run to your favorite store and get a pair right now! They can be dressed up or down, and they go with EVERYTHING. Best $80 ever spent on a single pair of jeans for me. The cost per wear must be about $.10 by now.

These boat shoes were a birthday present to myself this year, and are the only item in this whole outfit that isn't 2 years old or more. It has been since elementary school that I've owned a pair of preppy loafers, and if I dare say so, I am rocking them as well as I did in 3rd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment