7.20.2010

Ten

I am not fibbing, I WILL be posting Six, Seven, and Eight!


In this outfit:
  • Wet Seal Skirt
  • JCrew Tee
  • DSW Sandals
  • JCrew Scarf - Gift from a friend!
I picked up this skirt in 2003 (!) and have worn it every summer since, to the point that it is near wearing out.  It is not the most flattering cut with its simple drawstring waist, but it is such a perfect summer skirt, I can't help but continue to wear the heck out of it!  It was probably $20 - cost per wear in the fractions of pennies by now!!!


Today when I was getting ready a number of obstacles presented themselves - I almost waved my little white flag by 8:00am.  Not to mention it looked yucky out - misty/rainy and overcast!  I was going to wear my blue-gray chinos so that I could be comfy at work, but found toothpaste on them after our weekend trip.  So those were out of the running.  I decided to add this scarf to my otherwise comfy outfit because I like it, and a scarf instantly makes me feel warm and at home.  I am not sure if it is summer-friendly or even matches but I don't give a darn! 

2 comments: