7.12.2010

30 for 30 Challenge

And so begins my very own fashion blog. I've been reading fashion blogs for so long now, and found myself wishing that I had a better outlet for my fashion cravings besides creating online wishlists or actual shopping. Not to mention, a way to link up all my daily reads! Then I came upon What Would a Nerd Wear 's 30 for 30 post. I thought it sounded fun, and being on a self-imposed (or husband-imposed) shopping ban for the month of July, the 30 for 30 was something I could use to keep myself occupied during the ban.

Rules of 30 for 30:

1) Select 30 items (not including accessories) and remix only those items into 30 outfits in 30 days.
2) No shopping, even for accessories, until 30 outfits have been remixed.
3) pjs, underwear, and work out clothes don't count.
4) Everything must be worn at least once.

Here are my 30:

3 Skirts, 1 leggings, 1 shorts

Striped Skirt:  Anthro; Anthro Circle the Globe Skirt in yellow; 
Target Khaki shorts, AE charcoal leggings, White Skirt: Wet Seal
9 Tops



Red Tee: Old Navy; Brown tank: AE; Black tank: Spendid
White Blouse: Anthro; Yellow Tank: AE; Anthro Climbing Cowlneck in Sky
Striped Henley: Hollister; Lavender 3/4 Sleeve:  JCrew; Button Down: Steve and Barry's

3 Dresses

Leaf Print Dress: Jcrew; Black Dress: Volcom; Magenta Dress: Delia's

3 Pants
 
 JCrew Chinos; Express Crops; F21 Capris

5 Sweaters

All JCrew except bottom right is BCBG

5 Shoes
Sperry Boat Shoes; MIA silver ballet flats;
Kenzie via Anthro wedges; DSW sandals; DSW black ruffle ballet flats

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of awesome things to remix! I really like your dresses and cardigans! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete