7.26.2010

Seven and Fourteen

Worn last Saturday for a day at the lake:

  • Hollister hooded 3/4 sleeve
  • AE tank 
  • Target Shorts 
  • Sperry boat shoes
Yes, I really was this covered up at the lake, I am not much for being in the sun, and it was breezy so actually not that warm.
    And worn this Saturday to a wedding reception:


    • Anthro blouse
    • Anthro skirt
    • Delia's belt
    • DSW sandals
    • Jcrew red cardi (not shown, was in the wash when i took this pic)
    My brother-in-law actually helped select this outfit from a choice of two outfits. I wanted to wear these shoes:

    white patent peep toes, why yes, thankyouverymuch!

    but they weren't in my 30. I could have worn these shoes:


    but my husband said I would be more comfortable in flats, and the reception was very casual, so I agreed. Would this have looked cuter with heels? YES! But was I happy with the outcome, definitely!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment